Kinesitherapy - healing system based not on medications and on the move.

Professor Sergei Bubnovsky - known in Russian physician and author of numerous books, that once he barely escaped from the clutches of the disease. Surprisingly, however, it is not made with medication. In order to restore failing health, Bubnovsky mobilized hidden reserves of his body and went into this battle victorious. Kinesitherapy - he created the system of healing, which today puts on his feet, even hopeless patients. Here are some of the statements of the author Sergei Bubnovskogo techniques that make the honor of the famous doctor:

1. Do not look for miracle pills. Engage internal reserves of the organism.

2. Make regular morning exercises, and more - squats.

3. None of the cardiologist in the world can show me a patient who was cured of hypertension, taking drugs. That is, you podsazhivayut first one tablet, then to a handful ...

4. I have not seen healthy people who came out of the hospital, I saw the survivors. And he went from being disabled until this very healthy person.

5. When you have chest pain, you dutifully go to the pharmacy and starts taking drugs that supposedly create a prevention of coronary heart disease. In reality, no prophylaxis does not occur, there is aggravation of the disease. Because chest pain - a consequence of ailments of the body, not the cause.

6. If you are over 40, the doctor says, "Well done, my dear, it's time to get sick!" And prescribes pills. A man drinks and their remarks are not helping! And the money for drugs is not enough! And then he began to read books on alternative medicine, and discovers other medicines - movement, breathing.

7. paradox: we have children who had the disease, the doctor dismisses the physical education! Why it is considered that the movement of people certainly ill, but lying in bed - will recover. But as you know, a rolling stone gathers no moss.

8. Daily squats with your back straight will help get rid of many problems.

9. In acute pain we put a cold compress, reduces swelling, improves. Pain - this is always swelling, fluid accumulation. And we must do exercises that would have pumped fluid from the joints.

10. Angina - also inflammation of the lining of the vessel. And there is pain behind the breastbone. And we, instead of to do exercises, pumping this section of the vessel, we go to bed and begin to swallow pills. But I have not seen a single person who "pump out" to lying, swallowing pills.

11. do gymnastics when you came out of the pain of invalidity - fun.

12. For me, the only truly happy hour in the day when I'm doing morning exercises. Because you do not get older, and get younger. A person regularly, instead of the old cells appear younger.

13. I have the triad: sit-ups, push-ups, drill press.

14. I met with longevity, artist Boris Yefimov, who lived 108 years. Little was a little old man, zinger! I asked him: "What are you doing to live so long?". "Oh, nothing, - answers - 450 (!) Times a day squat." And it is a universal way to get rid of the blood through the body!

15. If you are on a daily basis to squat with your back straight (10 times - a sip of water, over 10 times - even a sip of water), many problems will disappear. This is especially important for those who have a lot of sitting at the computer, - accountants, designers, programmers.

16. Make it a rule: hours worked - sat 30 times.

17. And a good morning start with a cold bath - 5 seconds. And be sure to plunge headlong. You can take and shower, but it's worse. Shower breaks power, bath - collects.

Listening to this advice, I feel like saying: "Vsë brilliant - easy!" Prof. Bubnovsky many people put on their feet, so do not rush to run to the drugstore when you first feel unwell. Perhaps you should heed the advice of the doctor and try to cope with their own illness. Share this article with your friends. Be healthy and pain!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting