The kids clearly unhappy with the actions of their parents. As soon as they dared to mock the children!

These cute little faces painted their thoughts.

Dissatisfied Company
«Since we have enough!» i>

Kid-Snail
«trouble than the color combination may be just what you are actually able to think about how cute I look at it». i>

Baby Chick-alien
«So who of you clever, thought it would be fun to dress me in a suit chicken with a strange alien phallic object sticking out of your chest? I will never forgive you! » I>

The baby-chick
«You think this is funny? Here wait, if it turns out that I am a vegan, then we'll see who has the last laugh ». I>

Child tramp
«Look, I understand that you do not like it when I wake up in the middle of the night and ask there. But the joke with the homeless ... This is too much! » I>

ventriloquist doll
«Not only do we have the same genes, so more and the same clothes!" he thought other children? It's a shame ». I>

pod with peas
«Yes, guys, this is really original, really!» i>

Kid-skunk
«cartoon skunk Pepe Le Pew? Most Pepe le Fu ». I>

Kid-cracker
«That's why you laughed when my grandmother said I was so cute that I want to eat». i>

Kid-hot-dog
«This is the worst night of my life!» i>

Kid-spaghetti
«Do I look like a rag doll, passed through a meat grinder. This is terrible! » I>

Kid Zombie
«Do not want to eat brains! Want milk! » I>

Kid-sandwich
«I would look at you if you built from sandwich!» i>

Kid-land
«We have moved to Asian jokes?» i>

Stuffed turkey
«Shove currently the turkey, you know where?» i>

Pillow-perdushka
«I'm too old for such jokes!» i>

Kid-bacon
«hipsters only to the extent like bacon». i>

Share these cuties with your friends!

www.buzzfeed.com/madisonlmedeiros/17-babies-wonder-why-the-hell-their-parents-dresse-e1yb

Tags

See also

New and interesting