Not a penny for a haircut! This barber every Sunday for free shear homeless.

Mark Bustos works as a stylist, hairdresser in one of the upscale salon in New York. But it is not the clientele consists only of the rich. This wizard makes professional stylish haircuts to the homeless for free.

Every Sunday (in his only day off) Bustos wanders the metropolis in search of those in need, not only in the home, food and clothing, but also in a stylish haircut. Marc simple approach to the homeless with the words: «Today I want to do for you something pleasant». I> But Bustos has a small limitation: it cuts no more than 6 people. The wizard also made a mini-portfolio haircuts for homeless people on his page on Instagram.

Often during such working trips, Bustos accompanies his girlfriend. She and her boyfriend are not indifferent to the plight of the homeless. At every opportunity she feeds the homeless, before asking this: «What would you like to eat today?» I> New York tramp admit that they still nobody was interested in what they would like. Usually people just give them the remaining scraps.

Some may think, why homeless needed a stylish haircut. But Mark Bustos such criticism always answers: «Even a simple smile can change a lot in the life of every human being». I>

Anyone who waits for an opportunity just to do something big, hardly ever do anything. Life consists of trifles. And it does not often get the chance to do something good on a large scale. True generosity is to be kind, even in small things. Share this inspiring story with your friends.

www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/17/mark-bustos-homeless-haircuts_n_5678454.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting