Story about free hairdresser, confectioner and deputies

One went to the hairdresser florist. When the wizard has finished haircut, and was ordered to pay all, he said, "I will not take money from you, so that by the end of the week I work for free, on a voluntary basis, so to speak." Florist said "thank you" and left. The next day, when the barber went to work, he found the door a note of thanks and a big bouquet of lovely roses.

After a time to the same barber came confectioner. After shearing, when the con was going to pay for the services rendered to him, the barber said: "I will not take money from you, so that by the end of the week I work for free, on a voluntary basis." Confectioner smiled and left. The next day, the barber found a note at the door of thanks and a dozen fragrant cakes.

Next to the barber came senator. When he reached into his pocket for the money, the barber told him the same thing as the other customers: "I will not take money from you, so that by the end of the week I work for free, on a voluntary basis." Senator was delighted and went.

The next day, when the barber went to work, it is already there waiting for 3 senators, dozens of deputies, more assistants, Mayor, several state officials, the mayor of secretary, the wife of a mayor and five children - all came up for a free haircut
<. br> ordinary people - - This is this is the main difference between us and those "Great" who governs us all

. Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting