Back in the USSR: 30 ironic paintings are incredibly accurately convey the flavor of the Soviet era.

Many of us know about the Soviet Union is not hearsay. For some, this time the best memories, for others - an era in which you do not want to go back. Funny, sometimes comical paintings by Ukrainian artist hails from Donetsk Angela Jerome will take you to the Soviet era, where the condensed milk was cheaper holidays were fun, the neighbors were friendly with each other and life was easier. Not everything, of course, so rosy, many barely make ends meet, but, you see, in those times, too, had its own, perhaps cheaper, but still romantic.

Jerome is very reticent when it comes to itself: «School hudozhku, nonsense in search of work, and then - only drawing. And everything! » I> In his paintings, the artist sends awesome flavor of Soviet life. In each of the pictures, as she calls her paintings Angela, a bright nostalgia, innocence and a good hint of subtle humor. Her works are shown all of us and our past, which to some extent has become an integral part of our personality. The main object of creativity Angela Jerome - a man and his feelings. Plunge into the intimate atmosphere of these paintings, along with ironic.

«There, in the USSR, it was my childhood, there were all alive, I was fine with them ... That's the draw - it's simple. And now all the same. The same people, the same problem at the household level », i> - confessed the artist.

Angela Jerome, so to speak, free as a bird. The woman is extremely value freedom - it draws in that manner, what she likes and does not organize recitals and exhibitions.

Jerome works are simple, but at the same time, they attract like a magnet because they are all very vital and make people think. There is a feeling that the characters of her paintings live their life. Share memories of the past with their friends - show them these pictures.

anqil.arts.in.ua/gallery/

Tags

See also

New and interesting