Mind-blowing spectacle: 6-foot "living" dress Jennifer Lopez exploded the whole Internet!

The world-famous pop star abroad does not cease to surprise, shock and shock. At this time, distinguished unsurpassed J. Lo, hitting all of his performance on the US talent show American Idol. On stage, the real magic happened: during the execution of a sensual and delicate composition «Feel the Light» 6-foot snow-white dress ... the singer has turned into a functional projector. While Jennifer sang the song, the audience can watch the starry sky, space scenery, a variety of cartoon characters and other projections, which appeared on her dress. This exciting show has caused a storm of applause and cheers of the public, which is not expected to see such.

«I dreamed about this for a long time, just waiting for the right moment. And finally we were able to use the dress as a canvas! I felt really special » i>, - shared Jennifer Lopez in an interview after magical performances.

By the way, we must admit that Jennifer Lopez is not the first who took the idea to dress projector during presentations. Such a method is already used by many participants of the contest "Eurovision", as well as such famous singers as: Ani Lorak, Eva Bushmina, Lolita and others. Incidentally, the director and broadcaster Ranar Musayev on his page on Instagrame put a photo where compared outfit with dress J. Lo, he came up with one of the contestants for the International Music Competition Turkvision 2013. Showman jokes that the world-famous diva had to ask him for permission to use such ideas. We will not pull more explaining. I share this video so that you can look at yourself truly magical performance. This is something!

Let many gossip that the use of a superstar dresses as a canvas - banal plagiarism, not a coincidence, the fact remains that J.Lo simply divine on stage. So amazing to look at their 45 can not everyone! Apparently, some people over time has no power. Bravo divas and all those who worked on her performance - is a brilliant combination of beauty, technology and talent!

Faster show this video to a friend - is already talking about it the whole world!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting