"My dad was lying." A story that will make you weep with pity ...

Once in the lives of people there is a child, it probably becomes the most valuable thing they have. Parents feel that the happiness and well-being of their child - this is probably the most important thing. Very often, moms and dads have to sacrifice their own interests for the good of the child. Most often, the children just growing up, realizing what had to go to their parents for them. The girl in this social advertising probably understand a bit more than her peers. She thinks her dad the best in the world, but at the same time, she knows that her father is constantly lying ... Warning: before watching this video sure to Get a handkerchief.

«The Pope - the best father in the world . Dad - the most beautiful, intelligent, resourceful, kind. He - my Superman. Dad wants me well at school. Daddy cool, but ... he's lying. He lies that he has a job. He's lying, he's got money. He lies when he says that it is not tired. He lies when he says that it is not hungry. He's lying, telling that we have everything. He was lying, that he was happy. He's lying because of me ... » i>

The purpose of this movie - to show parents that they have to go to all for the sake of their children, because they are - our future. Be sure to share this incredibly touching videos with friends!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bdm4NBYxII

Tags

See also

New and interesting