This tree 3200 years old, and yet no one ever managed to capture the whole thing. Before now...

I never considered myself a great lover of nature, yet it has always tried to attract my attention. And she is certainly out! Nature - a master of shocking, it beckons and surprises now and then shows that in this world everything is possible, and there is nothing that we, as part of nature, it would not subject.

Wildlife photographer managed to recently stumble across a very unusual tree, which they have named the President. However, they faced a huge problem with.

The fact that they may try to do something about it, the tree simply do not fit into the frame.

President - is a giant sequoia height of 74 meters, capacity - 1278 m³ 4, which is probably about 3,200 years.

The circumference of the trunk at ground level - 28 meters. On the tree there are about two billion leaves. B>

Every year sequoia grows to 1 m³. It is the fastest growing tree in the world. B>

The giant sequoias grow in the Giant Forest, in the national park "Sequoia", the state of California. Next to the President the two redwoods grow smaller - so-called Group of the Congress: they represent the House of Representatives and the Senate. B>

Up to this point no one has managed to capture this huge tree entirely.

Team National Geographic photographer decided with the help of employees of the park to go to this feat.

They have encroached on the sacred and personally measured the tree, which is considered one of the biggest trees in the world.

After 32 days, gluing together about 126 shots, photographers finally able to realize our plans. The mind boggles! See for yourself what actually came out of it. B>

While we consider ourselves the most powerful creatures that live on Earth, the tree was able to see in his lifetime than one outgoing and incoming generation. It has undergone thousands of storms, fires, fierce winters, earthquakes, and even climate change. Impressive, is not it ?! Tell us about this giant of your friends.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNCH6uhB_Bs

Tags

See also

New and interesting