At first glance, this costume studio. But you'd be surprised, whose collection it!

Every man shows his love in different ways. Someone carries beloved around the world, someone buys the latest money expensive jewelry, someone crosses your favorite flowers every day, and someone buys the land on the moon and called the star in her honor. However, caring men are well aware that almost no woman can resist ... a beautiful dress. As much as it is banal sounds, but this gift is able to melt the heart of even the most inaccessible beauty. Here's how it turns out, there is little need for the happiness of the beautiful half of humanity ...

It's hard to believe, but today the online publication will tell you the story of how one man gave the lady of the heart, rather than one ... 55,000 dresses. Do not worry, we will not make a mistake in the number of zeros. Sit back, now you see something exciting and unusual.

The collection Margot Brockman has 55 thousand different dresses. All these outfits gave her her husband, Paul Brockman, over 56 years. Thus, on average, a man gave a thousand (!) Dresses in the year of his beloved. These numbers are staggering! B>

When you look at all these clothes, it seems that it is the wardrobe of some huge film studio. But this is merely a collection of one man! B>

The first dress boy Paul gave a pretty girl Margo, soon became his wife, when he was 13 years old. Then her husband gave an average of 2-3 dress the day of his wife. B>

This 76-year old woman may enter the Guinness Book of Records as the owner of the largest private collection of dresses on the planet. Incidentally, the total value of all orders is about $ 1, 5 million. B>

Many years ago, the future spouses met at the dance floor. «The first time we danced the night away. After that, we became closer, and from that day I began to buy her dresses », i> - recalls Paul. B>

Paul and Margo, happy husband and wife from Colorado, keep your collection in a warehouse area of ​​14 000 square meters. Unfortunately, in recent years the cost of maintaining such a wealth of steel simply can not afford a family, and they began to gradually sell off the dress. B>

«Every time I bought new clothes Margo, I imagined how my wife would look in it. The principle is this: she never had to wear the same dress twice », i> - divided Paul. B>

First dresses were stored in the garage, but then they became so numerous that it took 6 rooms to accommodate this tremendous collection.

along so much that the ordinary person does not have enough of the day to get around rows with hangers. As you can see, this Stunning Collection is popular with customers. Still, such a choice is not in any, even in the huge boutique with clothes! B>

That's wardrobe! About this collection of dresses are not dreaming, perhaps even the British Queen ... Maybe, like proof of love will seem strange to many, but how can you blame Paul for his beloved wife, we launched? After all, these dresses make it a woman insanely happy, and this is it, dammit, not the most important thing ?! Many men still should learn from this old man from the United States with respect to such incentive favorite. Admit it, is not for us to judge these older spouses for their strange fascination.

I have no doubt that you were surprised by this amazing collection of dresses. Then it's time to talk about Paul and Margo Brockman all friends!

designyoutrust.com/2015/03/paul-brockmans-collection-of-55000-dresses-bought-for-his-wife/

Tags

See also

New and interesting