18 fantastic dads who just do not need to undergo a DNA paternity test.

Our ancestors were very observant, once again noticed one important pattern that is usually on the apple-tree apple falls not far. No one probably does not need to explain that children are small replicas of their parents, if not externally habits for sure! What can you do rebyatnya grasp on the fly all the words, habits, manners of their fathers and mothers, and absorbs them like a sponge. I sought on the web direct evidence of this fact. Look just like baby look like their fathers! There is certainly no need to take special DNA tests for paternity: It can be seen with the naked eye. What's the most hilarious, often not just kids trying to copy their parents, and vice versa. Well, like two peas in a pod!

Two of the casket of the same ... not only in the face!

have a decent dad - a worthy son!

I want everything as Dad!

Keeping up with modern technology.

Where to sleep found, and slept there ...

Pose "Dad" - the most convenient!

Boys see sweet dreams ...

A look at one another! As we passed by Hi ...

The talent probably transferred genes ...

A miniature copy follows on the heels ...

Dad, I'm with you!

How the lucky mom with such a hard worker!

Figure inherited ...

To be sure to pick from the garden of his ...

How two drops of water!

Sweet dreams my mother's "crumbs».

Purposely not think ... I mean, do not you lie!

Not only the parents set an example for their children ...

It remains to say only the following: immediately obvious - birds of a feather ... That only is the father on a pink pot on the last photo. Appreciate every moment spent with the baby, because very soon he will grow up and will want to leave his father's house. Try to capture more moments like that then it was something to remember. If you have these photos, feel free to share them in the comments. And it shows a selection of all those who have kids: married people precisely understand!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting