This mother of three children posted on Facebook photos of his body. For 2 hours it was supported by 3 million people!

Teyrin Bramfit - three-time mother from Australia, which is slightly put on weight after the next delivery. Because of this, the woman began to feel terribly unattractive. She looked at herself in the mirror with disgust and only cried when she thought that never in my life will not be able to wear your favorite dress.

Then Teyrin life reached a turning point. She watched as her little daughter playing and thinking about how she hates her body, able to teach the baby to love and accept myself. The woman realized that you need something radically change and enrolled in a bodybuilding competition. With daily training she brought her body to the standards of beauty - toned, with cubes of the press, without excess fat. But what is striking: Teyrin feel the same as before. Her body has changed, but the sense of self remains the same, the woman is still considered herself ugly.

This experience opened her eyes to the fact that much more important as do you feel, what your appearance.

Teyrin Bramfit thought that only it has a similar problem, so I decided to conduct a survey among a random women on the streets, asking what one word they would describe their body. Most of these were the words: "flabby", "imperfect", "ugly", "disgusting", "hateful." Answers impressed her deeply and made me think about how much the world is women who do not love themselves and suffer from low self-esteem.

One evening Teyrin Bramfit made a collage of two photos before and after putting on the first shot, where it is shaped, and the second one, where she recently gave birth. In just a few hours this picture has collected millions of likes and sold around the world. This once again proved the fact, how close and important for the modern woman, this topic.

After becoming famous, the Australian set about trying to change the world and to teach women to love themselves as they are. It collects money to make a documentary that will open the eyes of modern people to the problem of making women themselves and their bodies.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6-hj3nCw10

Tags

See also

New and interesting