11 incredibly interesting facts about Chuck Norris. You would not even know that he is so cool!

Chuck Norris ... A name that everyone has heard. This incredible person while still alive had become a legend. Jokes Chuck Norris became the property of contemporary folk art. Recently, the brave and tireless Chuck knocked as much as much as 75 years! However, advanced age does not prevent everyone's favorite "tough Walker" everything just to stay on top and continue his acting career.

I'm sure you, like many of us grew up on films about the Texas Rangers ... But what are you, in fact, know about Chuck? 11 It is incredibly interesting facts about Chuck Norris. I had no idea that he was so cool!

1. Chuck Norris - only well-chosen nickname. His real name - Carlos Ray Norris. B>

2. On the way to becoming both actor and athlete Chuck had ups and downs. Do not believe it, but, since 1968, an unbeatable Chuck Norris never lost a battle. He is credited with a total of 168 wins and 2 draws. B>

3. Chuck Norris - six-time world champion in karate among professionals in the middle weight. His authorship belongs to the exclusive style of karate - Chun Kuk Do., which means "universal way». B>

4. Chuck Norris once gave lessons in karate to Steve McQueen, which later led to the set of Chuck. Chuck and Steve were also very good friends with Bruce Lee and even carried his coffin during the funeral. B>

5. One of the main principles with which Chuck Norris goes through life - is «If I can not say anything good about a person, I better not say anything». I> On the basis of this statement is even a joke, that if Chuck Norris silent, it is necessary to guard.

6. Chuck Norris was the main character in the online game World of Warcraft. B>

7. Chuck - the first in the West, a black belt in taekwondo for excellence. During his life, he also had received the black belt in Judo, Tang Soo Do and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. B>

8. Chuck Norris once served in the US Air Force and the air was a police officer. B>

9. The actor starred in advertising jeans Action Jeans, which allow to practice martial arts without fear that tear his pants. B>

10. Despite the jokes related to the name of Chuck and books, he is the author of such works as "Black Belt. Patriotism: How to awaken America "," Despite all the difficulties, "" Riders of justice "and" a threat to justice ", which according to The New York Times best sellers. B>

11. As a child, Carlos Ray Norris, in general, could not boast of any sporting talents. At school he often gets from classmates. B>

How much, it turns out, you did not know about the great Chuck Norris! I bet your friends not hear about these unbelievable facts interesting. Share with them this entertaining information.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting