Her son was embarrassed to wear a hearing aid. But it has inspired her an excellent idea!

As a child, very easy to earn a number of complexes. Children do not always control himself and at times can be extremely severe, so if the child does not look like everyone else, then it is easier to be alone or to hurt themselves than to stand out from the crowd. Recently it was possible to hear the story that at one time the company has created a special Marvel superhero who wears a hearing aid. This hero named Blue Ear, and with this device he had heard, when people called him for help. The thing is that one little boy loved to read comics, but did not want to wear a hearing aid because superheroes do not wear it.

Today's story is a bit like the story of the superhero. A little boy named Freddy has a hearing problem, but does not want to wear a hearing aid because his teasing other children. But his mother had found a way out of the situation ...

Freddie fully hear in one ear and has a problem with another ...

Freddie's mom, whose name is Sarah Ayvermi decided to make hearing aids that will please children.

« I thought that a lot of children around the world do not want to wear hearing aids and felt that I should help them i>», - said Sarah.

Sarah creates such devices that are popular with children.

« Now, my son is happy with such a device, because with him he looks very cool i>».

It's nice when some new ideas come to people in mind when they think of others. Sarah was able to help many children to take care of your health and not to worry because they do not like their peers. If you liked this story, then tell about it to their friends.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting