33 angry statements conductors. Intelligent swearing cultured people.

From the side it seems that the conductors - cultural people, who are not only not hurt a fly, but do not say bad words. However, within the maestro can bubble real storm of passion. Naturally, swearing they currently do not allow. But can so elegantly and subtly express their dissatisfaction, it operates much more efficiently obscene abuse.

They even know how to swear beautiful!

Only three rehearsals to shame!

If you have played the first time as a number, I will kill all of you in turn, bury, otsizhu and then dial a new band!

Do not choke in your own talent!

Female choir! Sing along with their brains. B>

Was used to me, I took the stick so that you have resumed the air permeability of the body!

Number the bars, and the eyes may be displaced, and the numbers there!

Mendelssohn to play without "mendelsonovschiny».

Are not you afraid to go to the second compartment? Say thank you to the conservatory run intellectuals. And the proletariat would rise up from their seats and stuffed all of you face for this game!

Alta, where are you getting? And the right to something decent climbed, and the F-sharp! B>

Do not worry because the harp and confused her with a drunken husband!

From myself I try to blow! I have the impression that you are still in music school did not explain the direction of airflow in the mouthpiece!

Play a pianissimo, as if I was dead!

Look with one eye in the game, and two at me!

I promise you a job in the underpass and personally arrange with the cops and criminals to avoid being touched. But passers-by, I can not answer.

This is necessary so to hate each other, to play well!

It is necessary to play as if you drank a little and do not hurry.

Tell me, do not you ashamed? Better if you messed up the air than it is a wonderful place in the adagio!

This is the product you were to soak up the milk teacher!

I'll tell you now what note here - you will be surprised.

You are very beautiful, strong hands. Put the instrument and strangled herself with them, do not sneer at the music!

I know that you all hate me. Now think how you should treat me? B>

House to come and do so that the whole family you know how to play it ...

I stop all kinds of ceremonies, and today will begin to teach you to love me if you do not, then at least the music!

The second trombone, I want to wish that on your funeral so playing!

Stop staring at cleavage flutist, there is no music, your party on the desk!

You come home, give my condolences to your wife. How can I sleep with spasmodic man?

You so familiar it all playing as if personally Prokofiev drink!

Guys, this is "cuckoo sounds" rather than the approach of enemy aircraft!

You would instead saxophone - a chainsaw "Friendship" in the hand. The sound is the same, and more money!

Why do you as a child did not explain what the pipe is different from Pioneer bugle?

This is not a symphony orchestra, here you can not hide in the crowd, you have to play clean!

And if someone played out of tune, the main thing - to have time to look reproachfully at his neighbor.

I do not place you in the same music!

If the abuse is inevitable, it is necessary to quarrel intelligently, gracefully and beautifully, as do the conductors of symphony orchestras! Share these phrases masterpiece with your friends, let them know how to properly express emotions simmering inside.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting