In spite of everything she wanted to become a model. Now her dream has come true!

Many of us like to dream. However regrettable the fact that the dream of his life people do that with proper persistence can be done before the end of the month, well, most of the year. We have already talked about the 18-year-old Madeleine Stewart. Girl with Down syndrome want to be a model. For this it is to exercise regularly and dropped 20 kg of weight. A great help in the performance of her dreams was that Madeleine's mother fully supported his daughter. My mother did not give up and, despite the daughter's illness, did everything, so that she felt like a full-fledged member of society.

Recently, young Madeleine dream come true. She signed her first professional contract with the brand Manifesta. This company produces sports clothing for women with various types of figures.

The company's management says that they are very excited to be working with them will be Madeleine.

Manifesta Representatives agreed to cooperate with Madeleine because of her health history highlights their market philosophy. She wants to change the stereotypes about models, and the company is trying to prove that any woman, regardless of shape, can look stylish. B>

« People with Down syndrome are capable of much, they just do it at your own pace i>».

« Give them a chance and they will surprise you i>», - says Madeleine.

Mother Madeleine claims that she does not want people to have expressed regret when they see her daughter, because in fact it is very naive statement.

This story proves once again that, in order to dream come true, you also need to do something. Example of our heroine inspiration for new achievements and proves that, overcoming obstacles, the person becomes even stronger.

Tell us about Madeleine your friends. She deserves to be learned about its history the world!

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting