The inimitable Odessa humor from unique odessitok ... Greetings from South Palmyra!

Odessa - one of the most picturesque cities in the world. There you can assemble a collection of killer pranks, just walking down the street. The local atmosphere is difficult to convey in full. It's necessary to see with their own eyes. But we will try to bring you a little bit to the atmosphere of this beautiful city, or rather, to the women of this city ...

Edition Ofigenno.cc has prepared for you a selection of jokes from women from the shores of the Black Sea. Odesa different special manner of communication, which we will try to show you. So, let's enjoy together the pearls of the beautiful half of humanity from South Palmyra.

- So, Sarah, your diet - one apple, one egg cooked, low-fat cottage cheese, herbs.
- Clearly, the doctor, but it is before or after meals? B>

- Monia, I bought myself insanely expensive shoes. You afford it have no idea they are even nice tight. B>

- You know, Leva, I was married in my life three times, and the feeling that he graduated from three different philosophical faculty.

- Sarochka, expensive, and dialogue is still possible, or do you still have clear rights?

On the meat is brought to the pavilion is a woman laden with shopping bags, stopped at the counter with a pig's head, staring at her looks and issues:
- Oh, I forgot to buy cigarettes husband! B>

- Sarochka, listen to my mother! If your friend is no longer shave every day, change socks, to apologize, to pay compliments, give flowers - everything ... calm down ... it's yours! B>

The five-year Sofochka moan:
- Mom, Mom, can you give me candy?
- Can.
- And yet we are waiting for Shaw? B>

- Dear sho most important thing in female beauty?
- Roth.
- Shape, color, size? ..
- No. The main thing shoby it was closed. B>

- Madame short, interested in ask: How old are you?
- Oh-wei! And you drink, smoke?
- Of course! Otherwise, I never shall die ...

- You want to marry my daughter ?!
- Yes.
- Come on, Rose! To us came some crazy! B>

On the date Rabinowitz asks Sarah:
- You probably love to draw?
- Yes, Yasha, and how did you know?
- As the eyebrows seen! B>

Sarochka Fima have won a large sum of money. And not to give Schaub, married him. B>

In tears Cara reproachfully says to her husband:
- You do not even want to know why I'm crying? Do you want to tell?
- Do not! I do not have that kind of money! B>

- Fima, I'm fat?
- Sho you, Lucy! No of course! You're just a very noticeable! B>

- Rosa L., when old age comes?
- When the cosmetic turns into a first aid kit. B>

- Monya, go eat! I stabbed herring. B>

Fira several times sat on a diet. And every time - past. B>

- My husband is not interested in me as a woman.
- Try to put on some sexy black lingerie.
- I already did that. He put down the newspaper and said, "Taki who died?» B>

- Boris M., I did hear that you have a granddaughter was born! Certainly it looks like my grandmother - Rosa Samuilovna? ​​
- Sho you say? Begin to talk - then we'll see. B>

- Celia, you have a shred of conscience is ?!
- Yes, you sho ... Monia, still instill? B>

Odessa - is not just a resident of Odessa. Odessa - a state of mind! This collection deserves to know about it as much as possible people. Therefore, share it with your friends, let the world become a little more joy and fun.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting