This case touched all visitors to the restaurant. That's what a real son!

Each of us loves his parents. But sometimes we do not know how to express their feelings. Although in reality the children do not need to perform special feats or make luxurious gifts to prove their feelings mom and dad. It is easy to show attention and provide care in their daily lives.

Once in a restaurant came a couple who immediately attracted the attention of visitors. Elderly and weak woman came accompanied by his son. The old lady was quite painful, so sometimes dropped her utensils or inadvertently overturned food on her dress. This is very annoying some visitors, but her son did not pay any attention to the reactions of others. All spent at the table while he tenderly caring for her mother.

After eating, the son helped his mother get up, brushed the crumbs from her, adjusted his glasses and her hair and held up the dressing room. By this time the restaurant was quiet and all visitors furtively watched the odd couple.

Meanwhile, a man paid and, carefully holding his mother's arm, headed for the exit. On the way he called one of the visitors, asking: «I'm sorry, I think you left something?» I>

«I'm sorry, but you're wrong. I have not forgotten », i> - I replied the son. What hailing said: «Oh, no! You did not understand. You left a lesson to every visitor of this institution. Every mother and son! » I> At this point, the restaurant formed a solemn silence. All were absolutely agree with the words of an unknown visitor.

All parents dream of a genuinely caring of children. After all, old people do not need any special gifts. They need only attention and care. And if the mother brought her son with love, he always reciprocate in times when it is particularly valuable.

This touching story illustrates how important it is to remain always a man. Show your friends this example of filial love and to share with them this record.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting