23 incredible shot Terry Border. Creativity, which deserves your attention ...

We have already had many occasions to talk about contemporary art and how it is contradictory. Today we continue this theme a bit. It's about contemporary American photographer named Terry Border. It practically does not photograph people and his creation called "Bent Objects". The fact that Terry uses a conventional wire, in order to revive the interior. Flexing her in many ways, it gives new life to familiar things and come up with them a variety of situations. Sometimes as additional material can serve as a clay or something else that will climb to Terry's head.

Edition Ofigenno.cc made a selection of the best, in our opinion, the photos of Terry and invites you to become acquainted with them.

Do not even think, man!

Do your ice cubes idol ... If you can about something to dream, you can achieve it!

What, I was covered with ...

Jump!

The maniac from the world of bananas.

Take a walk around the board.

The suicide ...

Rectal suppositories draw lots ...

Do not hold back.

ahead of time, you can fill a lot of bumps ...

The fans simply tortured!

It's time to make new friends.

The tragic love story ...

It awaits a long road ...

mortally wounded.

Another maniac waiting for their prey ...

Rock and roll!

The Inquisition knows his stuff.

give way to a senior ...

Here it is just sugar.

The brutal killing in the kitchen!

Personally, I can not even remotely imagine what must have imagination to create these scenes for photos. After all, is it necessary to scroll through all over again in my head and see how it will look in the end. Personally, I admire Terry and his work. If you agree with me, then tell your friends about it by sharing this stuff!

terryborder.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting