It's hard to be a dad! 21 amusing anecdote about our beloved fathers.

The best man in the world for each of us - a father. After all, he is a true example for children and support for families. And let the pope sometimes clumsy and a little funny when they fall to petition the house, but we still their selfless love and awe. And if they laugh at them, it is only kindness. After all, without them it is impossible to imagine our existence.

I am confident that these jokes will appeal not only fathers but also the rest of the members of the household.

2. Today, my husband, looking at how calm I feed my daughter porridge, which she smears the hands, face, high chairs and toys, asked me in all seriousness: "You have to take some anti-depressants?» B>

3. Mom: "Who ate all the food for the night?»

Dad: "I do not eat at night!»

Me: "I do not eat at night!»

The hour of the night. We meet with the pope at the refrigerator. B>

5. - Mom, I want it! Mom, I want that! Mom, come here! Mom, there! Mom, play! Mom walks ...

"How wonderful to be a mom," - I thought dad lying on the couch. B>

6. Husband to bathe the child and shouts from the bathroom:

- Cach, he eats foam!

A few minutes later:

- Katya, it's really delicious! B>

8. - Dad, why can not watch this film for children?

- Sit quietly! Now you'll see.

9. - You see, son, and father, too, you can redeem, and you thought that my mother can not do without!

- Yes, dad, mom just before bathing always remove my shoes. B>

11. Pope puts her daughter to bed. Half an hour later my mother looks in the room:

- Well, how? Sleeps?

- Yes, Mom, sleeping ...

12. A young father with a stroller walking down the street. Child filled with tears. Dad:

- Quiet, quiet, Victor, calm down!

Good woman.

- What a cute baby! His name is Victor?

- His name is Dania. And Victor - that's me. B>

14. Only dad guessed buy a new mobile, primotat tape to the panel from the TV and calls on it, when the remote is lost. B>

15. The child wakes up four times a night. Pushed her husband:

- Andrew, go to Mitya, he again rowdy!

My husband in his sleep:

- Why me? Call the police ...

17. When I was little, we used to play with my dad in the "Mausoleum". It was Lenin, and went to sleep. And I stood there and guarded it as a watch. Only now I understand the meaning of the game ...

18. - Daddy, kiss?

- Where?

- Under the tail ...

- In the ass, or what?

- In the neck, Dad! At the head of the tail! B>

20. - So, son, come here, come to check the blog!

- Here you go, Dad.

- So ... Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday - all right! B>

21. - Dad, you did otvezesh?

- No, go on foot.

- 6 km?

- Yes. Today you have all the money pulled down to his "Nike." So go ahead, Just do it! B>

I hope that you sincerely laughed at these good jokes. And do not forget to please his friends, sharing with them anecdotes about our favorite dads.

via ofigenno ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting