Office of Wargaming

Wargaming company famous worldwide among gamers of all ages. Mainly known for huge profits. After the audience - adult male solvent. According to some reports in the last year of the game earned $ 500 million.

Further, the author's text:

01. I've seen a lot of reports from this office. Not to say that it is wildly impressive, and it can be compared with google or other famous it-companies. Perhaps, Wargaming using at least one floor and wanted to show that they know a lot about the beautiful interiors.

02. Nothing special, but personally, for my taste still great to pick up. Every corner reminds you what the company does.

03. The kitchen is two stylish refrigerator, I decided to check out, maybe their contents will surprise and Belarusian programmers eat somehow special. Nothing like this, everything is everywhere.

04. Employees feed vitamins:

06. Although I am against smoking, but, unfortunately, a bad habit is still popular among all professions. The smoking room equipped so that it looks more like a cigar room, where the gentlemen drink cognac.

07. I always wanted to be the owner of a large company and sophisticated amuse vanity, decorating the walls logo in different interpretations.

08. Throughout the design used in the specific elements of decor, refer to the explanation of the games studio.

09. There is very expensive everywhere, and comfortable furniture. The one that in the photo, meet regularly in a slightly different version Mansory at the stands during the international motor show.

11. Here is the entrance to one of negotiation:

12. A more comfortable office chair I have not seen. This is probably not the best idea, because such negotiations are always delayed :-)

15. Excursion on the floor is finished, we go down the elevator.

16. The rest of the office, as I said, a little less design, but with a lot of interesting elements.

17. One of the posters showing the wide geography of the game:

18. A small corporate stand:

20. At all levels of the mass meeting rooms, each decorated with different card games:

22. The company has two thousand employees, and offices scattered across 12 countries. The head is in Cyprus.

23. Almost all the offices, where we visited, the tables are made in branded red and black colors. This was no exception.

24. Table Head:

25. Games Wargaming company distinguishes crazy audience loyalty. People of all ages from all over send gifts made with their own hands. There are so many that we had to organize a small museum.

26. Most of the gifts are very fragile, damaged during shipment. Employees often have to restore them.

27. Tank in the upper right corner made my countryman from Chelyabinsk.

28. Tables advertisers inundated with samples of souvenirs.

29. Wargaming trying to increase its presence outside the Internet. To this end, carry out activities in different cities. Flags marked the places visited by the company.

30. We had not much time, so gyms and other parts of the office, we did not have time to look. But these photos on the Internet a lot.

31. On the first floor is a dining room, on the ceiling hangs large model aircraft. The day was a holiday, there was almost no staff.

32. The hall is one of the first Soviet tanks 20s, in which all are photographed.

33. After the tour, the volunteers were selected to play. They staged a battle with the team of the armed forces of Belarus. I can not understand many things, but grown men sitting at the computer and screaming violently "attacked him, shoot surrounds" I was very surprised.

Tags

See also

New and interesting