MOSCOW - a new concept of advertising!

Full text author. Read on and see interesting!

Of course, all sick of these hackneyed species, because they are printed in brochures for foreign tourists and just what they are used for the cubicle in the analytical review, but so far have not set up a new beauty, we have pictures of it ... A couple of times I've been doing promotional films' Moscow- The Contender 'commissioned by the Mayor's Office for EXPO 2010 and 2015 (budget of comparable to the Olympic Games). But, of course, Moscow these both times purged holding EXPO (in general, never in history since 1851. Russia did not win this right), because I'm not the same pan used: some creepy Kremlin cathedrals, skyscrapers and monorails - well, Who will buy it now! If the City Hall in the 3rd time will come on the same rake, and I have to make a film for EXPO-2020 will offer them the concept:

* Specially for guests (all Muscovites, it is clear they know by heart), I indicated with an asterisk lokeysheny (up to 0, 74 m by the way). Most of them, mind you, within the Garden Ring. It is very important for the activities of a large scale to focus on where the Commission will be able to eat so founders have a walk during the so-usual city bidder always shows the club area and taverns, where they can hang out. Well, you did not think that the commission interested in sports facilities, infrastructure or new technology !!! In fact the guys choose where they will spend a few years neskushnye weekends, which will cost the country a few tens (or hundreds) of billions of dollars.

But the photo: Elite Club FIRST ('ve stole my nickname, bitches!), Nestled in the heart of Moscow, beautiful, not only within, but even his backstreet.

This again backyard club «First» (he right), left corpses dumpsters. What are dead - I do not know, maybe just because it is more convenient to throw rubbish in them ...

Always pleasant to listen to assaults on Tseritelli that he de incompetent and a crook, and seemed only does that help launder meadow grandmother ...
But you see what he did cute clowns in a gift kids Countries!
If anyone has doubts about the talent of this sculptor, go to the circus on the colored Boulevard and you will see how you are sadly mistaken!
I think they pull on the national country symbol!

In Moscow, no one pays for such inscriptions, which are found at every corner, all in fact still do not shoot! (This plate next to the apartment complex «MIRAX PARK»)
But I think that the inscription is drawn to the slogan of the capital!
MOSCOW - BORDER POST. SHOOT

Christ the Savior Cathedral

I do not remember where I photographed this cute garage complex with pillboxes for defense against pesky tourists, but just remember that beauty-Moscow.

Moscow River

Urban landscape №8
m. Southwest

This house is just 200 meters from the Palace of Congresses. Probably lives here someone from the Government

So meet Muscovites and gostets capital at each station.

metro station "Pure ponds»

View Suvorov Square Theatre of the Red Army

"Everybody get out of the cramp!» ©
The two-hour traffic jams on the first ring is created not only government tuples, but the Light Brigade operatinye.
But glad that at least work with enthusiasm - a traffic jam will not happen!

"Hut was demolished, and stenochka something left ...» ©
Building management spetstrass DPS Moscow police

Candle factory №6

Luxury car teh.tsentr «Asia Motors»

View of Moscow from the window of the chief editor of "Rossiyskaya Gazeta".

Cozy Moscow courtyard / Bulgakov places /

Hard to believe, but it's the front door quite well-known Moscow company engaged in the production and sale of souvenirs.

Pride Teply Stan - a prototype of the Ostankino television tower.
Although its functionality, I could not figure out if anyone knows tell me.

This, panorama, alas, outside Moscow, but who said that there is no life outside Moscow ?!

Corpse car next to the building of Gazprom

Museum aircraft graveyard in the Ice Palace

Well, again slightly larger clowns ...

via 1-st

Tags

See also

New and interesting