Sony LSPX-100E26J LED. It is not a TV in the toilet. Just speaker bulb

Lamp - a favorite object to embody fantasies startups. It has two important properties that attracts them like moths in the night. Firstly, it has access to electricity, and secondly, is the most conspicuous place. Until recent years, the problem was only that the efficiency of conventional incandescent lamp was quite different from the hundreds, because of what it really heats up during operation. The appearance of LED bulbs problem of heat pushed into the background and the most unusual fantasy began to take reality. As it turned out, SONY is not the first who crossed the lamp, speaker and Bluetooth module, but in my opinion she made the most graceful way.

Using the android application, now we can enjoy the music in the most unexpected corners of our house: a closet, bathroom or the toilet!

The bulb has a brightness of SONY only 360 lumens output and speakers in two watts. Her cold light designed more to create a romantic mood than for the full illumination of premises.

However, against the background of 40-watt incandescent counterparts forward its brightness looks like gangbusters.

You've already gathered in the shop? Take your time. In this May, it will still only in Japan. Even the United States is only waiting for the announcement. When it gets to us, it is not clear, I hope, before the time to go down the Iron Curtain.

P.S. H4> I think the future is in the toilet. This item, which simply can not wait modernization. There are legends about how back in the last millennium, American intelligence with his help monitor the health of our general secretaries, but because of psychological prejudice startups still pay too little attention to him. I>

Source: geektimes.ru/post/251238/

Tags

See also

New and interesting