3D-printer, glasses virualnymi reality and quadrocopter seized the territory TechTrends Expo 2015

This weekend turned out to visit the exhibition TechTrends Expo and meet with technology and gadgets that concern modern man. A very large number of projects at the exhibition were connected with two technologies: virtual reality glasses and 3D-printer. Under the cut photo report from the exhibition.

The exhibition has been a lot of people. More precisely quantify not too much, it was a bit crowded in the aisles.

As I said, there were a lot of different 3D printers. Here are some of them:

It was just a lot of what has been done on these printers, such as these pictures here.

Or take such a puzzle:

Was sufficiently impressive stand where work showed augmented reality, when a simple picture on the table grows a house, or even the engine.

Just a few companies presented their quadrocopter:

And at the same time I flew on his new quadric WLtoys V686G, which I described in my last article & quot; Select quadrocopter with broadcast video for $ 100 a > & quot ;:

About the quadric talk about later, but for now the main event of the exhibition:
The world captured projects for virtual reality! B>

I must say that this cluster of virtual reality glasses, I never expected to see.

In virtual reality included the following projects:
1. The film Chernobyl - on the stand showed the movie trailer shot in virtual reality where you are immersed in the story except for the head and watching the story - you can explore the world around you.

2. Attraction paragliding - everything is simple. In addition, it is necessary to learn to control the glider, not to his death. Externally attraction looks very unusual and I think you can learn to fly high and enjoy the flight, even with the wind blowing in your face.

3. Attraction swing - the most extreme attraction, but also the most frustrating vestibular system, but the feeling is certainly very interesting. Although personally I liked when I was just standing on the ground and tried to keep from falling. In the chair still no likelihood not stay on his feet.

4. Oculus in contact with the camera that turns heads. The man behind the counter showed us how it works, gave a try, and also showed a video where a person operates a conventional car, closing his eyes with sunglasses and focusing only on this camera.

5. Different Head-mounted display, for example where the phone is inserted into the box with lenses.

Such options were 3 pieces + More domestic development was full of points that were used in the attraction "glider" (See above.)

6. The Oculus for driver training any car. Seat, steering wheel, gearbox - as usual, but instead of controlling the monitor - transported into virtual reality

7. Videography different places in the world for Oculus (walking cities of the World) - Wear goggles and get into the routine of people around the world - the metro in Tokyo, some eastern market, the airport ... puteshetvie the world in one click. Very impressive.

Guys doing just filming this video.

8. Game slides in the room. A well-known game, when you shrink in size, and you find yourself in a room where someone made a "roller coaster". Is also very interesting.

In general, it was quite fun and not so little different gadgets, although the robot with which we were able to talk upset that not too many gadgets. I think it's a matter of taste, I personally had enough of their head, and from a variety of helmets by the end of the day the head was already spinning.

And finally, a couple of photos from the concert:

By the way, next weekend exhibition is held in St. Petersburg, so .

And if you're interested to read my report on budgetary quadrocopter with FPV, which flew for the exhibition, do not forget to subscribe to my page . Very soon it will publish.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting