Where is your house?

A man died and gone to the Great Court. Stared at him with a puzzled Creator and thoughtfully silent. Could not stand the man and asked:
 - Lord, that my share? Why are you silent? I did deserve the kingdom of heaven. I have suffered! - Said people with dignity.
 - And since when - surprise Creator - suffering were considered credit?
 - I wore a hair shirt and Verviers - stubborn man frowned. - Tasted bran and dried peas, did not drink anything except water,
did not touch women. I am humbled her body with fasting and prayers ...
 - So what? - Said God. - I understand that you have suffered - but for what you suffered?
 - In your glory, - without hesitation, replied the man.
 - Pretty well, I get the glory! - Smiled sadly Creator.
 - I mean, the sea of ​​people with hunger, forced to wear rags and deprive all the joys of love?
There was silence around ... the Creator still looked thoughtfully at the man.
 - So my shares? - Recalled his people.
 - To suffer, say - quietly Creator. - How do you explain to understand ... Here, for example, a carpenter, he was
in front of you. All his life he built houses for people in the heat and cold, and hungry at times, and often got himself on the fingers, and suffered through it. But he still built houses. And then received his honestly earned fee. And you, it turns out, all his life and did what he pecked currently hammering on his fingers.
Creator paused for a moment ...
 - Where is the house? HOUSE WHERE I ask?

Tags

See also

New and interesting