Chihuahua with a fork head

The unfortunate dog ((
The trouble with puppy chihuahua named Smokey happened on a picnic. The owners do not have noticed and puppy fell barbecue fork, which pierced him in the head.
12 week old puppy, of course, from such pain was blown away and disappeared into the woods, where he was found three days later and was taken to the hospital.
The operation was successful and according to veterinarians in the future should be no problem and the puppy will be able to fully recover.



See also


Subscribe to our groups in social networks!

New and interesting