Lampodel

And I decided to make my 2 pennies a share. Bike picture below, and for spelling forgive, and my teacher strongly do not scold, she did everything she could. There once was a night light, which is constantly spoiled my mood. But the fact that the repair, for aesthetic reasons was selected street light with motion sensor. Why is that at the time it seemed to me that it would be quite comfortable and the design it fits perfectly. However, it was found out that during the operation of this device is quite regularly burns my nerve cells. Then turn at the wrong time, it will turn off not by the way. Replace the damn light hand is not raised, it was too good he looked there, so it was decided to bring to mind a night light. Especially long overdue and the second problem. Very much not enough room for charging the tablet proximity and extenders and view of the port and get in.

Withdrew from reptile reptile stenki.Snyal from the wall.

Here it is a block with a motion sensor. The insides of in the trash))

And here is a dwarf, as it was called by the people. Was specially bought for this action. Well, for future craft handy. The model is the budget for only 20 euro. At first it was thought to take a more expensive Dremel, but the store looked at the prices of consumables and abruptly changed his mind. Why pay 4 times more expensive just for popular brand when one set of nozzles is worth the same 20 euro? So far, no complaints to the machine, only time will tell the reliability of the instrument. If it dies quickly will assume that bought extra. set of consumables)

USB Power Adapter has been found in the apartment and ...

ruthlessly sawn.

Solder.

Insulated.

Next took the cut bottom. Pictures of the process did not. It was too much carried away. This is certainly the biggest part of the work, as the bottom of a fairly thick 3 mm. The first pancake is always lumpy as they say, I'm pretty nakosyachil. Cutter repeatedly broke and I spoiled cover. So we had to wade sandpaper and then polished. The benefit of electric hand polirolka there. For the first time not quite bad happened.

Put plastmassku. Of course it is not evident from the factory. But overall I accept the result.

Check.

--img22--

--img23--

Now is the time to do the button. Dug at work dead shawl from a synthesizer with matching buttons.

--img24--

--img25--

Vypayal.

--img26--

--img27--

By design, the outer part does not fit, so a little more digging in the garbage found working resembling in size and color, here it is reset from the system unit.

--img28--

--img29--

Set assembled. Now measured. Remove a few extra feet.

--img30--

--img31--

Measure twice, cut once! All the same, as far as the right tool makes it easy. Circumcised and Stoch just a minute.

--img32--

--img33--

Next. Collect wiring. Instead sensor soldered button.

--img34--

--img35--

Slazil in the trash: D. Pulled out the body of the sensor, stuck inside the button.

--img36--

--img37--

That's the result.

--img38--

--img39--

Well, in the completion of already on the wall.

--img40--

--img41--

And as a group photo with the main electricity swallow.

--img42--

--img43--

Tags

See also

New and interesting