Salvation cat Andryukha

I hope not too late to kotovtornik. Although, I remembered that way the year 2005, or ... Once while ...

I've already pulled off and went into journalism dalnoboi. Proplachennyh scribbler (Paperback writer - venal hack) would not let me conscience. And here my conscience - the goods delivered. Everything else (until my way, good wages - on the conscience of organizations). Returns with dalnyak in Moscow. Without running mate - ill, no one to replace. Load not perishable - so it is possible and alone. Stopped into the toilet. I go out, and then pale-plaintive: "PNE".

And the silence. Thought I heard. But something stopped to go further. Went back to the cabin for the lantern. Already a padded cell koteyko. And to Moscow two more hundreds of kilometers. And along the way veterinarians - look longer. On feed and Popo is not responding. But breathing. Two hours on the highway and an hour or more (as lucky) - to the parking lot. Along the way, calling a friend, "Vlad. Ivory barely alive. Shot down. " - "When you?" - "3-4 hours." It is night. Well as the night? In 3 I called. By 5 arrived. Morning already. But apart from the duty, the clinic is open from 10 am. However, Muscovites know that 9 am - a deep night. It is for us, dalnoboev, time does not exist. I quote. There seems to be no longer breathing ... Vlad kills the cat in the operating room. He fucking people raised at night. However, indifferent to the vets do not go. After 15 minutes, flies, gives the keys to the car svoee (where my wagon, then?). Trying to give money. Here I could not resist: "I am more than you get - better cat saves." And the list of medicines. And instructions, where it is sold at night.

I do not even know what to do three veterinarians in the operating room. Apparently, doing the impossible. Vlad said fractures ... Next obscenities. On Andryukha we spoke with both cat. These bastards cat after me, damn, was named.

Once I came to Vlad ... Cat was already buried. Right on the hospital grounds. But he died of old age ... is the end of zero ...

A cat was cool. As he gave me something to remember? Before surgery was almost not alive. After the surgery I was on the same wagon pinned - as he leaped from the window meet. And then always met. And I knew right away because when he came out to meet. Take intuitively not want that do not have it ...

Proof is not looking. From the life of me and the cat.

Tags

See also

New and interesting