Author avtodivan for 5700 dollars

- The idea came to me recently, avtodivan of "Volga" - until the first job - told us Kirill. - In the future, I plan to take orders for different types of vintage cars. Interested in is ancient - Present all tired, I want to touch something unusual.
As for my first sofa, then had to solve. It was hard to get parts. Among the restorers on this model a great stir.

- Therefore, the price of this - as well "live" car on the move? Do you think someone will buy?
- For the price I will say this. It is handmade. He worked six weeks for 10 hours a day. On spare parts, clear all expensive. Only the icon of "Volga" is worth $ 40. And not the fact that its someone decides to sell. But the biggest challenge - this iron. This "sovdep" strong did conscientiously. There were big problems with painting. Chromium is not cleaned by sandblasting and shot-blasting. Hence, it is very easy to bend and bumper and fenders. In general, a lot of nuances.
Ask someone will buy it or not? You know, at least I can leave the sofa and myself.

Source: people.onliner.by

Tags

See also

New and interesting