The stove in the garage.

Please do not break. 7 will fotografiy.Tak so happens that this year, due to the high cost of paying the heating in our garage cooperative disconnected heating. It was decided to put the wood-burning stove, because we have fierce winter. In the garage I have a second job. Chinyu suspension on all that can move. Without heat, well, just not as. Familiar gave stove. According to the principle, throw a pity, take. After seeing this miracle, decided to shelter her. The wall of the stove 3 mm initial length 460mm, width 400mm. Scald steel fingers outside diameter of 40 mm, so as not led body. P

Sad look, from the trough. Pechura all good, but a bit small.

The length of its entire 460mm. Average log is simply not part of the furnace. It was decided: Boil a new "feeder", with the extension of the furnace itself.

Digging in store, in the garage of a mysterious deity "PrigaditsTso" were found cutting corners, rusty scrap sheet 3mm thick and 76 pipe.

Put the pieces together, taxied to the total length of 150 mm. I blinded her, of what was, and then it was, then flooded ...

Added a new door.

Here sobstvenoo all. Pipe used not just as transoms, but also in order to climb up the cold air from the bottom and lifted warm. With trubёm, sympathetic guessed wrong in length, but not the point. On all about all it took 5 hours, a handful of scrap metal electrodes 20, 6125 circles for small grinders and 0.5 cognac called "Absheron". Thank you! BEM good! That's how I spent my legal holiday. Kick!

Tags

See also

New and interesting