Moskvich-412, which was lucky.

In addition, this topic
My Moskvich-412 another.

In the spring of one good man wrote on Drayv2 about the fact that on the analysis of 412 stands, waiting for their fate, sold not yet understand. Went to see, and the next day to pick up, sorry for. Moskvich-412 production AZLK 1975 release.

So I took him.

Dragged on a rigid coupling. Houses have led him to grief in half, from a bottle of gasoline from the tank turned into urine, say the car was 10 years old in the garage without moving. He was sad, the age-old dust was washed away by rains while, but in the cabin it was so that the potatoes can be planted. Laundered it cleaned. I hate black sills, who came up with it in general do not know why they smeared black crap from that, they do not become less rot. Otter them all anticorrosive, were neprokrasheny half, moldings painted in color, it did not suit me, everything is disassembled, cleaned from paint moldings, sills painted over in normal, found a new clip and put native moldings in place only to have clean and shiny. Replaced the wheels winter tires (winter just around the corner). Put the original caps.

The engine was replaced by 1, 7 yrs, because native was killed before me, even though I restored the fuel system and ignition, but further tests showed complete wear persistent half rings, crankshaft, and to replace them already had the engine apart. Replaced the furnace tubes and pipes of the cooling system, native hands could break. The cabin - just laundered as possible. Changed the switch turns with a glass (very rare item, which is not so easy to find). Restored the fixing of air, heater blowing now on the glass as it should. Gigot chrome mirror set (mirror chubby 2103-06, were in reserve). Native mirrors could not find the right price. Changed the hood latch on the right. Restored the original trunk lock actuator. Repaired the handbrake. Now all works are included, as it should be switched. Parking lights on roof racks are working. The only items not native to the receiver and an ashtray, looking, I can not find. Instead, vkoryachena Aeolus

3 more

And now what was.

2 that was

3 that was

4 that was

5 which was

6 that was

7 that was

8 which was

9 that was

10 that was

11 that was