Books ... relic of the past?





Today's youth live in a virtual space. Where the picture, sound, text, served one dish, leaving no ground for thinking brains and imagination.

I remember as a child, despite the early rise in school, I was reading these books until they started to dig my eyes ... The plot smoothly into the dream ...

Reading them, I truly immersed in the imaginary world created by the author ... and it is steeper 3-D glasses or a new iPhone.

Many books read below from childhood that I remember the most ...

Will some of the SOI ... & quot; the fact that you have not read & quot;

1. I have experienced this adventure twice ... Because twice read)

Books ... relic of the past?



2. From childhood. Pippi bespredelschitsa ...

Books ... relic of the past?

3. From the Astrid Lindgren, too ... Do not forget about that as Emil sharpening soldiers in the attic as punishment ...

Books ... relic of the past?

4. From schkolnoy program, but really interesting. Humor has no age, I read with a smile))) Who will say what's the Russian classics? I just liked ...

Books ... relic of the past?

5. On the fan. Fantasy. Read the whole series

Books ... relic of the past?

6. I have read the trilogy before they started shooting the first film. Epic movie, but the book is stronger !!!

Books ... relic of the past?