Confrontation with the teacher

The will of fate, my daughter was in this year's first-graders. A teacher who had to take them to the care of (deserved master of monster primary school) at the last moment refused (such as transferred to another school) and just 1 September hurriedly searched for a replacement.
Found a young girl and she was presented with our first class.
For the first 3 weeks of September happened many jokes (from which I want to cry), but spodviglo to create topics, the following event:

Like all children, my daughter is very active, hyperactive and still not entirely departed from freemen kindergarten. In consequence of that the children in the classroom talk, play games and otherwise impede the process of gnawing granite science. As a result, the first real appraisal. Direct and straight to the blog with the caption!
Actually on the photo.
Mindful of its first assessment in the first class in the distant 87 (also 2 for behavior), severe repression, it was decided not to. Confined conversation and taking promises to fix.

Surely most rezanulo eyes. What is written with red paste. That's just me and rezanulo =)
I laughed, then thought. Clicked his tongue. As a result, resolutely took the pen

And humbly allowed himself indescribable audacity.

Tags

See also

New and interesting