Serfs 80 lvl

Because at this point turn starts to hiss at me and swear: as I'm not ashamed! Really, I do not see that person and so is sutured? Yes, whom they put in a second window, if the post office no one! Only this woman and boss-mail!
And then a moment: First, I know that the post office certainly works more than two people. And secondly, I do not see anything, if the boss will fall into the second window and quickly distribute all parcels to people waiting for hours in the queue. When I expressed this thought about the boss, you clearly understand: will now be beat. But they are constrained and only resent: come up, too! To address the whole boss - and parcels distributed !!!

In general, I am going to empty the second window, find the Internet phone mail, call this same boss, describing the situation - and after thirty seconds to a window suitable for three employees, each of whom is ready to give me a parcel.
And here is incredible: all that just resented the fact that I demand the normal operation of the second window, and demanded that I've been waiting, like everyone else, and do not excrete, rushes up to me and starts yelling angrily on the topic of how I'm not ashamed ?! Why is it I'm the first in line at the window when they are here waiting for hours ?! Why did not I ask, who is also waiting for parcels and do not miss all in the order in which they were waiting at the common window ?! Why not got the latter, as has come? I just got two of his box and left, without entering into the discussion.

But what was it? At first, all dutifully waited and suffered these abuses. And even an hour in line at the post office - is a mockery. Then he swore at me for trying to start a revolution. And who does not swear - desperately argued, always will be, and no exit no. But as soon as I found out - so indignant why I took it first, and not held them by the elbow. Pfff! Terribly outraged. And most importantly: it always! I noticed a million times that people not only suffer any nasty but indignant when someone is trying to improve the situation.

Tags

See also

New and interesting