Ukrainian hryvnia banknote 500.

I wonder, does anyone reliably cause the application of this contradictory sign "Eye in the triangle" on the largest banking bill Ukraine 500 hryvnia? What is the official version of the authorities? Someone asked them why? Lee said they anything sane?

I do not have arguments to build their own guesses. 2006 is the presidency of Viktor Yushchenko, the protege of the United States. The eye in the triangle - and at the same time like a Masonic symbol and seal of Shambhala. Although lower in the photo collage, I will give a sign of Rigden of Shambhala Jupp (top right corner). The essential and radical difference from the pyramid on the US dollar bill, there is a pyramid with a truncated tip and eyes EXACTLY in the lower part of the pyramid BASIC (!).

2 photos.

From the above picture you can see that the Ukrainian denominations "eye in the triangle 'is not similar to the Eye of Horus or the printing of Shambhala (from Rigden Jupp), while identical with Masonic symbols. However, the eye in the triangle is similar in some way with another well-known symbols of Shambhala (see selection), not enough sunlight. However, I do not claim this is just my speculation. I would like to know why the "eye" was placed in the center of the bill?
It is clear that we are obedient servants of the state system, but each of us imagine it differently. It is clear that the government does not consult with the people, bringing to the discussion questions redesign banknotes. The question is:

- What is the semantic load of this sign?
 - Is this another example of "tagging" archons its territory?
 - Is the Ukrainian currency do not belong to Ukraine? (and, for a long time!)

via

Tags

See also

New and interesting