Repairs in the bathroom.

The ceiling is made in the first part of the & gt; & gt;

It is time to take running water and vodootvedeniemi casually make slopes window.
Previously wrote that the bathroom for a long time existed in the rough finish.
So in draft form aqueduct was performed on plastic pipe threaded fittings. How much blood I drank the water supply. ... It is necessary to tighten the fitting one or the other. That burst area and water splashing stream thickness of a human hair ...
In general, before you bury pipes under the tiles, it was decided to throw and put the metal and plastic polypropylene.
More irritated me temporarily mounted boiler that was used in the period off the hot water. Well, I do not like the tank, which hangs in the middle of the room.
It is necessary to find a place was a boiler. And it was found - over the door. However, had a vertical to a horizontal boiler change the same capacity.
Something like this finally happened:

As a result, the head formed layout of draw-off points and you only realize it.

Suhorez put his wife Bulgarians, scotch taped inside the door to the bathroom and thought - now on quickly made Grooves began to cut the plaster.
After the first 50 cm I okuel. So much dust I've never seen. Decided Stroebe puncher.
For a long time, but not so dusty.
Grooves graduated and started soldering plumbing. In the picture everything is ready, because during soldering was not up to the camera.

During the construction of the extension was agreed that the sewage will be hidden underground.
Pouring the concrete floor did Grooves in the floor pipes are laid in a hundredth of channels for the pot and the 50th for the sink with a bathtub.

Grooves in the floor should be closed. Decided to do so - to fill expanded clay.

Lay on top of the filling polyethylene.

And this whole thing is filled with concrete. Said - done.

While concrete is gaining strength, it was decided to ennoble the window.
Bought plastic slopes desired width, starting profile and began to sculpt.
Circumcised in the size of the panel, starting screwed to the window, sometimes podpenil, sometimes planted splinter ...

Posted in [mergetime] 1410774785 [/ mergetime]
The next part is going to tell you about laying tile.
I have everything kick.

Tags

See also

New and interesting