Children's playground with his own hands

Further the entire text from the author:
Sometimes events are added mysteriously. Here you think, lain on the couch the whole holiday, spitting at the ceiling. But some other plans for you. Yes, and how to tell a vacation - well the time when you quit a job and have not yet got to the other. When there is an opportunity to get up to much as you want, and do what you want throughout the day. Let's call it a vacation.

My son goes to school. Sometimes bikes. And he fastens it to the fence. And it is not comme il faut: the whole fence in bicycles. And once again, the idea to suggest to the parents' meeting, set veloparkovki. Offer. It seems to have agreed.
On the exhaust line, managed to seize the deputy director and ask for Bicycle parking. We agreed on that, and if I'm so smart, he can produce and mount the kind of give veloparkovki school. We talked and forgotten.
A month later, in late June, causing the director. And ask for help with a stadium. Rather parking. The school was a piece of land next to which someone has to put the machine closing the gate of the castle. And the school has decided to reclaim the area, placing her ministadion. It seems like it will not be unattended area, plus a well and children.
Machine broke up, the site was returned to the fold, and instead of stadium with sand and a volleyball net poles, the idea minifutbolnogo fields and strip velopripyatstvy. And as I have already signed up for this adventure include back was uncomfortable. Especially promised to give all the material well and in the garage I had something of the past for maraderok dumps the southern Urals.
On the other hand, this area for my child. He will chase her ball. Including it too.
Mark up the thread, fittings, bricks

thread

cut the pipe from the remnants of some mega construction

randomly poke electrode

something starts to turn

to give the base element swing

scraps enough to base jump

School namutili bit pipes. wrong diameter and the pagonazh. we will work with what they give.

shkolota works for Morozhenko

I began cooking at the base of the element slide. and suddenly I realized that the balance of the tubes will weld anchor truck manual. that immediately made

Well, slide

shkolotron went to the second round painting. rejoices. it is for them and ride.

the metal in the garage is over. and space too. so it was strongly decided to move to a school with all designs.
the road was dokupleno tree and taken in another plane

pretends attachment locations crossbar swings

while the essence of the case, cut the pipe, cook tack

He begged the child to color every element. because he sutured.

from the remains of a water pipe cut and cook the gate element. being told by passing people can now limbo dancing at corporate school

Gates are welded and redeployment

and second, too

In-Ground gate with a sledgehammer. fix wooden structures on iron basis screwdriver

element snake. a polypropylene plumbing pipes inserted plug and heated stub of the 12th valve. then perforated punch a hole in the ground where it falls down valve design. Valves provides a strong attachment to the land. PP pipe bends and returns to its original position without any problems. Full Traumatic

I started digging, thinking to take the anchor truck. but. grantnye boulders at a depth of 20-40 centimeters made me change my mind. crowbar and bayonet - our all.

dead. far from the gate, dug up the old foundation of granite slabs. at him and concreted

Photo concreting will not. because by the time I was a little tired, and it was not before. I am pouring water into a wheelbarrow and drove for 130 meters.
on the other hand.

find a garage on the photo.
next to the grinder, which cut the lock
suddenly found an old garage - cabins.
who was captured on site and neighbors for a long time it keeps what that stuff. after school, and I will welcome new roof, there will be stored every physical training Labuda. Balls-rope.

and here it is. Finally, the culprit

she is a square, because there is no pipe 32nd.
although I have found somewhere to borrow bender
It has been chosen to design the frame mount.
and her gash
boiled joints.

left to paint the gate for a second time. and parking for two.
but let me go to rest before the overlap of the roof at the trailer fizruka.
Students dokrasyat
summarize.
All about everything has been spent 20 days. sometimes 2 hours per day, sometimes 5-8 hours. The hardest thing was to dig in the heat and cook in a suit.
if you count electrodes. cutting discs, paint stripping drive, gasoline, solvents. I spent about 2 thousand rubles.
+ -200
part of the material was in the garage. were from friends or from previous construction projects
namutil of the materials around the school.
of the given school.
for what it many thanks.
 - I miscalculated a little bit with the three dimensions led elements.
made them under adult mountain is great. I solved the problem of half dug into gravel. Well, the increased stability of the elements in general.
+ Now I know that I can cook and do the gates for mini-football and veloparkovki.

ready designs.

@ Twiss

--img31--

Tags

See also

New and interesting