1000 balls

- Well, - said the old man, - I bet that you are very busy at work. Yesterday Today Tomorrow. And let you get paid a lot. But for the money, they buy your life. Think you do not spend that time with their loved ones. You would not believe that you need to work all the time to make ends meet.
You work to suit your desires. But know that this is a vicious circle - the more money, the more you want, and the more you work to get more. We need to know at one point to ask yourself, "Do I really need so one or the other thing, such as a new car?" And for that you're willing to miss the first dance performance of your daughter or your son's sporting event?
Let me tell you something that really helped me to keep and bear in mind that the most important thing in my life. And he began to explain his theory of a "thousand balls»:
- Look, one day I sat down and counted. The average person lives 75 years. I know, some live less, others more. But live about 75 years. Now I'm 75 multiplied by 52 (the number of Sundays in a year) and it turns out 3900 - as Sundays in your life. When I thought about it, I was fifty-five.
This meant that I have lived for about 2900 Sunday. And I had only 1000. So I went to the toy store and bought a 1000 small plastic balls. I covered them all in one transparent jar. After that, every Sunday, I pulled out and threw one ball. And I noticed that when I did it and I saw that the number of balls is reduced, I began to pay more attention to the true values ​​of life.
There is no more powerful tool than to watch as you decrease the number of days released! Now, listen to the last point I would like to share with you today, before you embrace my beloved wife and go with her for a walk. This morning I pulled the last ball of my banks ...
Therefore, every other day gift for me. I accept it with gratitude and give to friends and loved the warmth and joy. You know, I think that this is the only way to live life. I regret nothing. It was nice to talk to you, but I need to hurry to my family. I hope hear more!
I wondered. Indeed, it was something to think about. I was planning to hit the road for a short time to work today - I had to do a project. And then I was going with colleagues to go to the club.
Instead of all this, I went upstairs and woke my wife a gentle kiss.
- Wake up, honey. Let's go on a picnic with the kids.
- Honey, what happened?
- Nothing special, I just realized that we have not spent together weekend. And again, Let's go to the toy store. I need to buy plastic balls ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting