Perm residents rescued year-old girl

On that day, Vladimir passed five-story building on the street Victory. Generally, a professional climber native of Perm, and the Forest arrived a couple of days on a business trip.
"I was returning from the playground, where he spent training with children. Watch some pandemonium - says Elders. - People scurried under the balcony, shouting something, waving their arms. I lift my head up, and there is a little girl with his last strength grabs the outer edge of the balcony ».
Here, according to Vladimir, he joined syndrome climber. Especially that the athlete for many years engaged in Sambo and rock climbing. Physical form allowed. He assessed the situation and wanted to climb the wall on the fourth floor.
"It is already ready to jump on the balcony of the first floor, look up, and the child is coming down! I instantly grouped and relax muscles to catch her. We were taught in training, - says Vladimir Elders. - She landed right in my hands, cried, of course, frightened ».
As it turned out, the day parents come with a two year daughter on a visit to his grandparents. Baby playing on the balcony. According to witnesses, one of the rattles fell down, and she fumbled for her. Adults at this moment was not there: do not keep.

Crying child Vladimir handed grandfather ran outside. Hero said only his name and left. The search for it in the Forest to no avail, still have - the same day he went home to Perm.
And the day before came back for the Forest. Tonight he will come to visit his ward. The girl's parents say that the baby did not hurt herself, so was a soft landing. Now the girl has already moved away from the falls and behaves like all children.

Work and hobbies Vladimir associated with backpacking.
The following week, Mayor Viktor Grishin Forest invited Vladimir's personal welcome. The administration promised to intercede in the MOE on the representation of the hero who saved the girl to the award. Vladimir himself does not consider himself a hero, and reward him or not, it does not matter, as long as the girl is no longer left unattended.
Vladimir Elders - Vice-President of the Mountaineering Federation of Perm region. Champion of Russia in rock climbing class. Master of sports of Russia in rock climbing class mountaineering. In his spare time he teaches children climbing.

Source: www.e1.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting