How I built a swimming pool

Making a substrate, sand-gravel, armiruem future bottom and lay bottom drain. I used a plastic tube 100mm and 25 to 25 formwork, where he will rise in the future plums.

Concrete slab is important to fill in one day!

It is also necessary to bring the horizontal leveling screed, the water in the pool immediately show any irregularities. Bowl basin decided to make polypropylene - more expensive, but in the future will not hassle with waterproofing (and kind of pool is not bad).

Insulation is laid out penopolisterolnyh extrusion of insulation boards.

From this material will boil pool.

View from inside.

Sideways too insulated heater (pardon the tautology) and reinforced.

Top view of the cup is lowered into the pit.

It now remains to concrete pool wall. Technology is this: pour 30cm and 20cm of water pour concrete layer (faster impossible - to lead the bowl), gradually pour through.

During the week and a half, until the walls were filled, the water is completely blossomed, so we need technological equipment compartment.

The dimensions of the compartment at 1.5 and 1 m depth of 1.2 from the top pool.

View from the installed equipment.

Avtohlorator (meters the flow of chlorine in the pool).
Foresee questions about draining the water from the pool in the winter:
Drain the pump and filter. On the filter several modes, under the regime of drain water is discharged through a separate output. Well and exposing position cranes, drained from the bottom of the tube.

Pump with filter.

On time:
About 1 month, 5-2, in June began in August bathed.
On money:
Vskidku polypropylene with equipment under a hundred, not counting the sand with gravel. Typically, heavy work invited two friends in the evening - a cultural holiday :)

Pool ~ 150,000, but starts to remember the little things: cement, beer, meat ... strict calculation was not conducted. Pool with pavilion 230 ~ 000r

Filtration equipment:
Filters, pumps, streamer, chlorinator. Also assembled remote control system to 24 hours, without me, cleans the pool. Moment important enough to the pool is fun. In the spring I clean, fill with water, and to the preservation for the winter, summer, only to add water.
Used for binding to the 50-inch pipes, valves and fittings, respectively, under this size.
For beauty, bought a searchlight lit evenings under water - lepota! Stairway to exit the pool. Like everything. Naturally, all the equipment power is taken based on the size of the pool. Expenditure specifically advise to look in your local specialty shops or businesses that sell these.
My in the spring, winter draining water after preservation. No special problems, 3-4 times over the summer in the chlorinator add chlorine tablets, with the same frequency peel manual Water Vacuum pool bottom. While there was no pavilion had to be cleaned once a week (flew much garbage). Water is added: constantly evaporates or is splashed. In the fall, before storage for the winter: merge to stoppered hole in the pipe, fill up to ground level, immersed in it submerged plastic bottles with sand half.

Tags

See also

New and interesting