Wonder of the World Hotel in Singapore

Hotel Marina Bay Sands has become a symbol of Singapore. Someone thinks this hotel is the coolest hotel in the world, thanks to its 150-meter swimming pool with breathtaking views of the skyscrapers of the city and the Bay of Marina Bay. The water flows over the edge of the pool, being with him, a feeling of "infinity." This 55-storey building has several records: the most expensive cost of the project, the highest swimming pool (191 meters), and others.

Despite the fact that the hotel is top class, problems arise during registration. It has more than 2,500 rooms, to settle all at one time and make the check-out is very difficult. We had two club rooms with views of the city on 35-49 floor. Instead of two rooms they gave us a huge club room with two bedrooms on the 45th floor, but with a view of the sea. I do not know how to control them and how much nerve to achieve what is written in the booking process. On the Internet, a lot of bad reviews on this account that someone settled in the 5th floor, someone instead of giving the usual club rooms and forced to pay for breakfast.

I think it is a priority for those who reserve rooms on the site of the hotel, no reservation systems. But believe me, when you get inside, you forget about everything:)
When we went into the room, we ran in single file and each other, to see all the rooms. Our room had a separate massage room, a separate room with fitness equipment, a dressing room and so on. In the beginning, you can easily get lost in the room.

One of the bedrooms

The second bath

One of the baths, especially great at night to sit in a hot tub with panoramic windows, where hundreds of lights from the barge. The Jacuzzi buttons for more than a TV remote

Part of the hall

Room massage

Dressing

Children are not allowed to swim even in the presence of their parents, they are only available Jacuzzi not allowed to bathe and with lifebuoys.

The hotel's location is excellent: subway, shopping mall, restaurants, within walking distance of the beautiful promenade and a Ferris wheel in the evening the hotel arranges a laser show, which is specially tourists come from all over the city.

If you dwell on the 4-5 floor with a view of the city is not, then the window you will have excellent vertical gardens. By the way, these rooms have balconies unlike the rooms with views of the city. We also had a balcony

Previously, the pool could get to any tourist, is now only hotel guests. Bracelets can remind someone Turkey) on it and let the pool.

If you are a tourist, it can only be reached up to this point, and it can be reached by elevator only the owner of the magnetic key. Either watch the swimming pool from the sky park is a viewing platform on the opposite side to the entrance is free for hotel guests (like for the club too, only)

The weather was overcast, who was in Singapore, I think, understands that overcast - not to cold:) But the view opens on the first day of a pretty formidable

Hotel swimming pool with cold water, maybe to long bathed ?:)

Suddenly I went to shower, do you think anyone was in the pool? That's right, only our compatriots, cheerfully posed for photographers

A little bit of surrealism

Very good breakfast and evening cocktails (a full dinner with a glass of alcohol), you can also go to lunch, the food is tasty. If you do not have a club room, then you have to dine elsewhere, cheaper way to do this in a mall food court (5-10 Singapore dollars), but I hope that you will be in the club room.

On the other hand hot tubs overlooking the barge in the sea.

Hotel Lobby

This fragile-looking installation weighs almost 60 tons!

To the guests were not bored waiting for settlement, live music

To be honest, once in the Marina Bay Sands, do not want to or where to go out. In the evening, after the closing of the pool all the ladies wear dresses and rush to the "disco." Our way is sufficient, especially many women with inflated lips and priests:)

The next day the weather was much better

Therefore bear resting

Near giggled koreyanochka, somehow many bear laugh

Babbitt will ask: "Where water goes? and what is it? ", killed a lot of people that inadvertently swam in the pool. Yeah Nah, just kidding, of course

Evening Marina Bay

Night swimming pool and views of the Singapore night

Back to the airport we went to a free shuttle bus, the hotel provides a shuttle service.

By the way note that room when booking does not include a tax of 7% and service charge of 10, 70%. Another shortcoming of the hotel - it is payment. The hotel locks the entire amount upon registration at the exit they will not authorize the blocked funds, and make a new transaction for the cancellation. The result is a "double payment" your money back only after 30 days.

The minimum cost of the hotel that I saw in the off-season - 8000 rubles + 17, 7% taxes. Typically, the cost of a standard room with all taxes about $ 500 per night, club rooms, of course, more expensive. How to get to the pool, if you do not want to spend money? In Singaprue we met a friend who worked there and had not been to this pool, of course, we wanted to show it to him. They put a bracelet on him and quietly went into the pool. That is, in theory, with a pair of bracelets, you can drag the pool even though the football team:) The main thing then is only accessible by lift. Or you shoot one room, while they themselves live in a big company and swim together, or negotiate on the spot with those who already live there, and there's a lot of our. But if you have the opportunity and time to live in this hotel - do not miss the chance.

And some photos from the film, without any treatment.

Posted in [mergetime] 1367222358 [/ mergetime]
I have all the source: elnarperm.livejournal.com/

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting