We make a large folding table at the balcony

Fotkal after manufacturing prior to painting, but the meaning is, I think, is clear.
Made without drawings, everything is decided locally. Perhaps it should rukozhopit humanities))

Will be 22 photos

So the wife set a goal: we need a large folding table to sew on the balcony. Posherstiv Internet for ready-made solutions, the idea of ​​buying was swept away immediately (the size of the tables proposed did not meet the TK).
For the idea had taken such an option:

Used for the manufacture of:
1 furniture panel 600 * 1000 * 18
1 furniture panel 400 * 1000 * 28
1 piece of wood 20 * 40 * 2000
Hinges - 6 pcs
A handful of screws and dowels.

The shield was cut to a length at the place of 90cm. Along the edges of slats attached to the stiffness (the shield is made of glued together strips).

Closer

Try on height

Mount the table to the wall board 100 * 150 * 28

One of the 2 sliding racks

Both the rack. Mounting tabletop acts as a limiter for the rack.

Folded

Monitoring work carried out by the representative of the customer. My name is Mojo)

All assembly

More

More

Racks folded. Supports 300 * 400. Initially I planned to make 400 * 400, but forgot to take into account that they have to develop inside)).

As a result, we had to sacrifice stability to loadings closer to the edge of the table. The width of the table top, recall, 60 cm. The table folded.

More

The store found this crap for protection.

Inspection

Ready option. I do not know how this coating protects against moisture and mold, but the protection against mechanical impact no.

Acceptance

Last. You can kick. Cost came a little more than 1,000 rubles

Tags

See also

New and interesting