Dollhouse: Living Room 70

As soon as we go into the room, opens before us look like this:

So, who lives in the apartment with a cozy shade? A tiny old lady lives here, who loves needlework.

Meet the mistress of the premises.

With the mistress met, but how to begin Apartment? That's right, with the door. This time I tried the door, made all grown-up: lintel box, threshold, trim, even locking tabs available.

Here is the door from the inside

Next to the door is radiogram, and above it a cuckoo clock.

The breeze Kolyshev tulle

A hidden corner sewing machine

And all the necessary stuff to it. The box colored thread, needles, scissors. In the photo somehow I can not see it all. But it is. Honestly, honestly!

Above the machine hanging bookshelf with collections of works of Soviet and foreign classics. Yesenin, Jack London, Pushkin. The glass shelf in the open, you can get every book and "read»

Lampshade.

General view of the room

And the details. Phone and desk lamp on the dressing table. The lamp would be in a good need to rearrange, but apparently it is not necessary to temporarily hostess just left her there.

And that same hold in the rays of the evening sun. Sorry, I could not choose a photo. In the first quality is better seen things well, but the second turned out such an atmosphere!

Slippers and footstool

Near the window there is a TV.

Those who have followed the process, know that on TV, you can watch different shows and movies. Now they included about 15, just did not think. So it will not be bored !!!

And then came my grandmother's grandson and made curtains instead of sticking to the owl. Owl is not yet prikayannaya.

And if someone has contrived to glance out the window, you will see a picture here.

Agave or on a windowsill.

I was asked to show the closer the battery. Showing!

And once again, without the curtains. Pipes embedded in the wall.

You've probably already seen that in the corner by the door is a large wardrobe. But it is not easy! There's a monster hiding straaashnoe Buranische!

Although the monster is actually not so evil and scary, so enough space for clothes

There is a cupboard in the room, with crystal, decanters, glasses and other things. Everything, as in all.

And Grandma loves New Year, preparing for it, dress up a Christmas tree. All the toys are stored in this box.

Grandfather Frost and Snow Maiden

Various toys

That's all !!! We completed a tour of this small room.
And now a bit of technical information. Rumboks dimensions 47 * 25 * 35 cm, the roof is removable. Power ceiling light from two AA batteries, a switch hidden under the roof ledge. Power TV 1 round batteries, and switch it are on the outside wall next to the window. Won the gray box.

The projection on the roof. He's "house" battery. And the roof, painted under the sheet metal.

But it looks so openly. He photographed the day before, after only decorative strips glued to the top looked neater.

Thank you for viewing!

--img38--

Source: house-doll.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting