Rescue kittens.

via mifkateddi

5 parts

5. I gave them back just 3:00. Feel good, Ilya himself ailurophile - at his home two cats live. So small is not lost =)

Well, first he perederzhschik Ilya, and from time to time at his house cats appear. Secondly, they had three days, then went to my mother-cat, and then they will try to attach :)

Dogs are my two good :) Why do fools fools? Rather than show the maternal instinct (girls zhezh!), They always want to play with the cats.
Most of the time the kittens slept in the bathtub. But every day I pulled them consistently to run the house. And then my skunk came off: lick them from head to toe, cheekbones, posturing "Let's play" (I call it a candle - the dog lies down, but remains stuck up the ass), closely followed feline movements. In general, no conflicts, bites, scratched snouts.

When I called Lily, telling how to do that, yes, too, he told horror (at the very moment she is now 10 cats to overexposure, not including their own) and so, said that a kitten she dug stupid! There was, says, and I hear a tiny squeak. I found the source of the sound - dug earth and live there a little kitten. That is how, decent words not enough, so - uebanom, you have to be to live defenseless lump buried in the ground? I do not get tired amazed at the cruelty of some people ... but people call them too

Tags

See also

New and interesting