Traces of people on the face of the Earth

Look at the northern part of Japan - Tohoku region, in Iwate Prefecture.
Iwate-ken it is flowers in spring, summer mountaineering, Momiji autumn, skiing in winter and onseny year round.
Iwate prefectures, although demand among Japanese living actively, lies away from the traditional
hiking and foreigners are rare. Very quiet and peaceful region - mountains in the swirling clouds,
birds on the rice fields, small station if descended from the pages of old books.

But there is also a different kind of silence. For a long time in these places funtsionirovala largest coal mine. Matsuo village for the miners and their families, was built in 25 AD Showa - 1950 is on the western reckoning, and in 1969 the mine was closed, and the people left the mountain wind leaving a dozen apartment buildings, schools, and the boiler room.

Houses - concrete chetyrёhetazhki a couple of entrance - surprised huge number of wood inside. Despite the concrete walls, inside it was a traditional Japanese home with wood floors, mats, sliding doors and windows with thin rack.

I came to the village, breaking more than semisotmetrovy climb, almost at sunset - only managed to degrade as the sun set behind the mountains and there was darkness. The plan was simple - to spend the night in the ruins, and early in the morning to start viewing that-be in the evening to go home. Sitting in a tent awning on the fourth floor in an apartment, having spread old mat, and dragged a couple miraculously preserved quilts I lay down to sleep. From the mountain Marumori blew strong wind howling in the skeletons of houses, knocking doors shakiness, rustling paper and cellophane. Nataschili with any neighboring apartments pieces of wood, I, to the extent possible, laid all the holes around and snapped shurshashie lumps. Wind furiously raged outside, threatening to sweep away my small home, but the old board did not disappoint. Renouncing from all external sounds, I fell asleep. And in the morning Matsuo showed who he really is, namely, "a famous Japanese dupe" - because a lot of people came to gawk and take pictures. At first, I was on the floor come for some fans, fotkat cell - we talked about my spending the night, the wind and sound. And then, I met with more serious researchers photographers abandoned places - one of them was even in Russia. Exchanged emylami - will work :)

It is seen that people leave here a long time.

And nature slowly comes into its own.

Everything in this world will ever go away ...

Always a Coca-Cola. Always?

School. Apparently, the most visited place and polygon airsoft. The entire floor is strewn Shooting balls full of graffiti. But the safety of blankets and mats surprising. After all, there is snow in the winter - it's not rotted for forty years? Or the school was "abandoned" significantly pozdzhe and children were taken by bus to study?

Emergency exit

Boiler room for forty years, they do not smoke.

Appliances. Clearly made after 1969.

Wind, echo and emptiness

When I walked back to the station, an oncoming car slowed down, and the driver asked - lift me? I replied that I was in a different direction and we broke up, but a few minutes later the car turned around and caught up with me with the re-supply. Then I could not refuse, and the rest of the way done sitting in the back and telling me where and what to do. I drove straight to the station - that's a souvenir photo.

There is only a moment between the past and the future ...

via ralphmirebs

Tags

See also

New and interesting