Kuzbass miners erected a monument to the dog-miner

A team of miners from Berezovsky of Kemerovo region collected money and erect a monument to the dead of old age dog Skein. More than 15 years in a row every morning she came to mine "May Day" just the beginning of a change and went down with the miners in the slaughter. Do not miss a single day, never late. In the bottom dog carried her watch - masterfully catching rats, warned people about the dangers.

- Even when Skein quite grown old, blind and deaf, she never missed a shift. Fearlessly descended to a depth of over 300 meters. Underground feel at home. Knew all the ins and outs of the workings. Worked better than Stakhanov - sometimes two or three shifts carried.
When we finished work, always walked ahead as if to pull us out of the face. She loved to be in the mine with us, and we were pleased that a number of the dog, because she feels the danger of a lot better than people. If you raise the level of methane Skein starts barking, methane, and we already knew that urgently need to rise to the surface.
Sergei Ignatiev, underground gornomontazhnik with mine "Day»
Small reddish mongrel with short legs, sharp snout and long ears nailed to the miners more than 16 years ago. Cheerful and mischievous dog all liked it began to feed. At the general meeting decided that it will be called skein. And one day she decided to voluntarily go underground with the miners. This was the beginning Miner Service "silo noble breed of a dog," as nicknamed her employees "Pervomajskaya».
Over time, the miners began to consider Skein almost a full member of the team. It is said that in his old age in her eyes was so much wisdom that not everyone will see the superintendent. When the faithful dog died, the miners decided to bury her in the territory of the mine, where she carried her working shift. Near the tube, where faithful dog always waiting for the start of his "change". At the grave of the total installed pet black stone slab with a portrait of a miner's helmet Skein and wrote "1997-2014. Years of canine loyalty. " Miners say that it is a monument not only Skein, but all dogs to help the miners in their hard work.

Tags

See also

New and interesting