My first time.

In general, I was cleaning house, dusting the table, holding up the keyboard slightly tilted her I noticed that she pours dust. And it did not end!
Then I decided to disassemble the keyboard for the first time, the time I had a lot and I decided to dismantle it.
At first I tried to remove all the keys. Pretty painful process :)

11 photos.

Tearing all the keys I was a little shocked !!! It has not been cleaned 5-10 years?

I considered for a long time, that for so many years could get here ... fragments of foil chocolate, milk roots ... nails ... crumbs, dust, hair, butterfly, (... I had no words.

I gathered all this garbage into a ball, turned out quite big ...

Took an old toothbrush to scrub the beginning ... and this poor girl. O Lord, and every day he breathes it. = (

When I clean it with a brush, then took a brush and alcohol. It is necessary to disinfect the breeding ground for germs & gt; & lt; walked carefully across all sites.

Then there were buttons (like me they were sorry. Just look at this layer does not understand why!

Every rubbed on all sides :) and put the whole thing back, it was probably the longest process: D

In general I am happy with the result :) Now as new glitters and sparkles) ... The main visible gaps between the keys)

What I would like to say:
1) Do not drink tea with cookies beside her;
2) Wash your hands;
3) Do not cut nails beside her.
You all the benefits: *

Tags

See also

New and interesting