Insidious wonders of Europe.

Single cabin, very neat, shiny, clean, packed with sensors and computer controlled. You throw a coin into the slot door 2 euros, doors open automatically, ignited the light come in, the doors close. I do not suffer from claustrophobia, but as a lifetime doing electronics and computer programs, all of this a bit annoying ...
Well, I did my business, you need to go, and a button for opening the door no no. Instructions too. What do something stupid, instructions for use outhouse you write? Include your logic, the Germans control program written gone - lifted the lid of the toilet, poured the water, replace the lid. Can a sensor stuck? Again protsess.Dver not open ...
Here it is, the wily German toilet!
It may have to sit on the lid, and then stand up, then drain the water? Repeat the process. The door will not open. So. What is forgotten? Maybe wash your hands? I repeat the process again. I present to the crane arm, the sensor is activated, water flows, and then automatically shuts off in the hope and sadly looking at the door will not open ...
The prospect of sleeping in a fancy German outhouse not inspired me. I shout to his friend, stayed outside (lucky): "Jack, this infection does not let me!" He tries to bribe the toilet, putting a coin in the slot. The machine does not begging, not take, that's all. For kicks and punches, too unresponsive. Jack shouts: "Hold on, call the police right now!" Having nothing to do, I repeat the process, wash my hands, turn on the dryer is turned off and the hair ... ... the door opens!

The most high-tech toilet in the world - Kohler Numi toilet. Process stay in the dressing room will be extremely interesting.
Then I read somewhere the story of how a man in a fancy suite in France went. Paying put centimes, our compatriot could assume that everything inside the cabin is a sterile clean, and according to this, as it should be neat Homo sapiens climbed legs on the toilet ...
The computer brains toilet discrepancy: floor sensor is disabled, it means that man came out, the water is not drained, that's wrong - well, and to include disinfection. The man is sitting on the pot, make their case, and then the light is turned off and it showers from Des solution like livanёt! He jumped off the toilet, a computer generally stuck: the door is closed, and the man appeared ?! And depends upon enabling the jets of hot air drying ...

Public tualetik Paris - without inscriptions in Russian
A few hours rescuers cut vandal-proof door blowtorch, pulling mad poor fellow from the clutches of the Parisian toilets. So I still lightly ...

And therefore, there is nothing dearer and familiar to Russians than the familiar and simple structure, which invented back in ancient times.

Source: www.oneoflady.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting