1. The human eye is so sensitive that if the Earth was flat, we would see a candle in the darkness at a distance of 32 kilometers.
The most distant object visible to the naked eye is the Andromeda Galaxy, which is located at a distance of 2, 6 million light-years from Earth.
2. If you remove all the empty space in the atoms of all the people, the whole human race can fit in a sugar cube.
Humanity or atoms constituting us - it 99.9999999999999% empty space. In theory, if you remove all the blank space, you can put humanity within the scope of a sugar cube.
3. Alaska - the most northern, western and eastern US state.
Alaska is the most eastern and most western states. Aleutian Islands, Alaska, crossing the western and eastern hemisphere.
4. The card deck is never reshuffled in the same order.
If every star in our galaxy were a trillion planets, and each planet would live a trillion people, and each one had a trillion decks of cards, and they would have shuffled cards 1,000 times per second, and did so from the time of the Big Bang, it is possible only now the procedure would be repeated.
5. Each 200th person living today is a descendant of Genghis Khan.
The ruler of one of the largest empires in history, Genghis Khan made great efforts to pass on their genes.
6. If the penny was about the size of Earth, the atom would be the size of a penny.
If you have received a gold atom per second, which took place from the time of the Big Bang, the weight of your gold jewelry would not exceed 0 14 mg.
7. 1 of 10 photos taken in the history of mankind, has been made over the past 12 months.
According to some estimates, people have made about 880 billion photos for 2014, and it is mostly self.
8. Your blood vessels are long enough to circle the Earth 12 times.
In the human body 160,000 km of blood vessels. That's enough to go around the Earth at 12,742 km diameter.
9. In the universe more stars than grains of sand on all the beaches of our planet.
In the universe about 10 sextillion stars (1 with 22 zeros). On all the beaches of the Earth about 5 sextillion grains.