Dream of Elijah: all in

Bookshelf of stairs, guitar or piano, lamps graters, hours of spoons, chandeliers gears, shell-bike ... sounds strange? But such things are real! A truly inventive and creative people are not rushing to stroll drift towards the trash as soon as the house that something will break or become obsolete. These include your imagination and invent this ... and some even tell how to repeat their masterpieces. Let's see?

In avid art fans or relatives watchmakers home can often be found many of the most obscure subjects. Do not use old gear to collect dust and make of them a futuristic lamp here. And what it is able to create patterns!

Bookshelves - my passion. And while I have at home is a regular factory monster, people whose hands grow from the right place (Eeeh) is creating its own stunning bookshelves and cabinets. And I can only envy.

Bookcase from an old piano

Bookshelf of stairs

Bookcases of ladders

In the past - guitar, and now - a terrific book locker

Did you know that old bike can be useful in the bathroom? I do not know.

We say goodbye to the era of CD's with honors: fragments of old school presentations will stunning decorative plate!

Lamps can be anything - from plastic spoons to iron graters.

The rake does not stand for glasses?

Very careful owner realized that a large dog needs table above. A decent solution. Dog, think happy.

Jolly hooks of the old forks - simple and ingenious.

Oh, I would have a white grand piano, and a garden, and construction education ...

Royal 2 in 1: fountain and flower bed

A short history of how the servant has become a decorative fireplace. Happy-end is attached.

Once the box, two boxes ../ what happens? Correct, designer table!

Quick Guide for all those who have an extra sweater and a pet without the cozy bedding:

Cots has found a second life. At this time in the form of multi-functional open chest.

What child would not play ...

Toys for children from cardboard boxes

Old chair streets - regiment. That there should guess ...

Another fantasy on the theme of lamps:

Well, my favorite - Aquarium of the old Soviet TV. It looks very, very interesting.

Tags

See also

New and interesting