Salvation ducklings left without mothers

The story is on behalf of a savior ducklings:
Nearby there is a golf club, where I asked for a box to transport these crumbs.

House wife and daughter found a small house for ducks

We quickly realized that the ducklings jump high. My daughter found here is such a way to prevent the escape of ducklings from the house

In a corner of the garage, I equipped with a small infrared lamp zagonchik

They are quick to learn, drinking water, and then sat in bowls. Our neighbor went to the pet store and brought food for the ducklings

Ducklings survive the night! We have done everything that they do not freeze and were well fed. But still they worried that they will not transfer such stress.

I found an organization engaged in rehabilitation of wild animals. There we decided to take the little ones

We went as a family: parents, five children and seven ducklings. We are already attached to the ducklings, our kids did not want to part with them

Seeing the sign, we realized that the rehabilitation center is near. And after we saw a peacock, we were 100% sure that this is the place that we were looking for.

And this is one of our favorites from the rehabilitation center, if you only knew what wonderful sounds he makes! My eight year old daughter said she wanted to in the future to take care of animals, she really liked in this center

Now we live here, our ducklings here take care of them, and then released into the wild

Tags

See also

New and interesting